Plan Your Puerto Rico Destination Wedding
We have wedding specials & packages to fit every taste. Whether you desire an elegant, private ceremony or a beautiful, extravagant reception, we can realize your wedding fantasies. Plus, each special can be custom-tailored to suit even the minutest detail making it your perfect Puerto Rico destination wedding. Of course, each wedding package is priced according to the needs of the bride and groom, and each includes extra rewards. For more information, view our frequently asked wedding questions.
Wedding Ceremony Package
Whether you’re looking for an intimate wedding or an elegant affair, our wedding planners are here to assist you every step of the way. Our beach and Upper Pool deck set the perfect scene for a stunning wedding. Our ceremony package includes:
- Outdoor Ceremony Venue
- Outdoor Set up Fee
- Sunset Fee (weddings booked during sunset times and all holidays (sunset times are considered the last time of the day we have scheduled for weddings - 4:00pm to 6:00pm).
- Minister or Officiant for Ceremony
- Our wedding ceremony coordinator offers assistance with marriage license.
- Scheduled Consultation with a Marriott Certified Wedding Planner
- Couple’s Amenity delivered to your room with a bottle of Sparkling Wine
- One (1) Flower Arrangement for the Ceremony Table
- Bridal Bouquet
- Maid of Honor Bouquet
- Groomsmen Boutonnieres, maximum of four (4)
Download details of the Wedding Ceremony Package (pdf file).
Marriott Experience Package
Choose the San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino for your wedding reception and leave the details to our experienced wedding planners. Our wedding collateral and menus are sure to make your night memorable with:
- A taste panel for a maximum of (4) people offered prior to your final menu selection
- Variety of hot and cold Hors d’oeuvres
- One (1) hour cocktail reception that includes: two (2) glass of wine per person and one (1) glass of sparkling wine per person for a toast
- Four (4) hours of open bar including: house brands, beer, wine, mineral water and soft drinks
- Exquisite three (3) course dinner including: soup, salad, and entrée.
- Cake cutting fee
- One (1) complimentary guest room for the Bride and Groom on their wedding night including: champagne and strawberries turndown amenity and a complementary “Breakfast in Bed” for the happy couple.
Download wedding collateral and menu details here (pdf file).